August has been a whirlwind of a month. And now it is over. Yet, it has been a wonderful month to end summer. Here are just some of what happened this past month that I hope to blog about one day:
– turning 30
– volunteering at a sports camp and teaching 6/7 year olds to play basketball
– celebrating 5 years as ordained ministers
– celebrating 5 years at HSCC
– our HSCC woman’s retreat
– get together’s with friends
– my brother Mike, his wife Emily and their son Lucas came into town for a long weekend
– my uncle James getting married (I was the photographer for the wedding, Juan officiated)
– Juan’s first triathlon
– 3rd birthday party’s and train rides
There a few things I have missed and yet, busy busy busy. Tomorrow (actually today) brings September and with it, ROAD TRIP!!! Our little family is taking a road trip down to Atlanta, Georgia to visit friends. Of course I have to mention the boys are also going to a NASCAR race.
All I can say is “What a month!!”. You’d think it’d slow down but September is starting off pretty busy too. I do look forward to a slower pace soon. I can’t handle all this activity all the time. I’m running out of energy!